I’ve been eyeing this old lamp at a local used furniture store for over a year now, and after it was still there the last visit I decided to make what I had planned for it. Also I got it for $1 and full of rocks!!! I already had the moss and driftwood. I bought fake succulents from Hobby Lobby; 1 because how would I water them and 2 even if I could um…I don’t want to electrocute myself. I spray painted a couple brass parts that had lost their shine with Rust-o-leum Metallic in gold.
It was a little difficult to fill because it opens from the bottom and the bottom doesn’t detach completely since it’s attached to the wiring. I had to fill and kind of shake and roll it around to get things where I wanted but I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. The lamp shade is from Target. Show me what all you have made terrariums out of!